Skip to main content
- Execute full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or Application Development Life Cycle.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
- Work independently when required.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
Required Skill set:
- Extensive experience in ASP.NET 3.5 & above, C#, VB.Net, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008.
- Strong experience of developing applications with OOAD (Object-Oriented Analysis & Design) concepts.
- Should have knowledge of Web Services, Web API, Windows Form, WCF.
- Experience in ERP & Payment Gateways would be a competitive edge.